One must communicate. Considering all that is involved, it is amazing that communication happens at all. In this session we will experiment and explore interpersonal communication habits and patterns. What works and what doesn’t. How can we decrease misunderstandings in communicating? What are they behaving/communicating like that? What is involved in the art of listening? How to confront? How does competition affect communication? How does my inner self affect my outer self communications?
- Assess behavioral styles to help you identify your style, predict how co-workers are likely to behave, and how to “tailor your talk”
- Practice retaining and recalling information
- Develop your ability to choose empathic listening responses
- Experiment in win-win, win-lose situations
- The inner self and outer communication
Course Fee: $85.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.