Conflict is constructive when it brings new ideas, innovation, and deeper relationships. Conflict is destructive when it leads to tense relationships, lowered morale and productivity. In this course, you learn a variety of conflict management styles, their strategies, and the skills required for each strategy.
- Conflict reactions when stressed
- The impact of passive, assertive and aggressive behaviors
- The five conflict management strategies
- Skills associated with each conflict management strategy
- Working toward a win/win outcome
Course Fee: $80.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.