The last class in the Human Resources Academy series, Employee Relations is a one day course designed to provide an overview of basic labor law right of employees, unions, and management. We will address the grievance process, the negotiation process, common elements of an MOU, and many other issues relating to employee relations.
- Basic labor laws and employee rights
- Overview of the discipline process
- Union rights vs. employer’s rights
- Common elements of an MOU
- How to prevent and/or process grievances
- Role of regulatory agencies
- Basic fact-finding and investigation techniques
Course Fee: $187.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
NO SHOWS: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.
San Diego, CA
November 06, 2015 - November 06, 2015
8:30 am - 4:30 pm